Your race packet will include:
- a Racing bib equipped with RFID Bib Timing Chip
- drink ticket good for a complimentary SweetWater draft beer ($9 value) or soft drink/bottled water at the post race party ONLY. Drink ticket is not valid during the festival.
- those who purchase a festival wristband for either 3 day Festival Pass, General Admission or Big Fish VIP, will have their wristbands mailed to them if you purchase prior to the mailing cutoff date. If you purchase after the mail cutoff date you must pick up your wristbands at the box office.
- Packets can be picked up the week of the event or morning of the race. More info on times and locations coming soon
If you purchase the festival wristband prior to the mailing cutoff date, it will be mailed to you directly. If you miss this purchase date, you will need to pick up your festival wristband at the Box Office.
Beverage Coupon will be with race packet pick up. There will be no redemption’s after 10:30 AM on Saturday, and no redemption’s on Friday or Sunday. Race bibs will have no cash redemption value, but may be redeemed by someone other than the athlete.
Parking is limited. Be green! Getting to the Park is easy when riding MARTA. Simply take the West Line to the Philips Arena/Dome/GWCC Station (W-1), or take the North Line to Peachtree Center (N-1), and follow the signs to Centennial Olympic Park.
Our large crowd makes this race a tight fit with just the people. We ask that you please do not run with strollers.
No, please do not run with your dog on the course due to the race size. We encourage you to leave your pets at home. Dogs are also not permitted at the festival.
For safety reasons, we discourage the use of headphones on the course.
YES! Walkers are very welcome to our event. We only ask that you obey the rules of the course and walk no more than two people abreast so that others may pass easily. Walkers will start at the same time as runners, but are advised for safety reasons to start their race at the back of the pack. Walker times are recorded using the same RFID Chip as runners.
Your chip-tagged racing bib must be affixed to the front of your shirt. Your time will start when you cross the start line. A back-up redundant system will be at the finish. Please record your time at the finish if this is important to you. For those concerned with winning prizes, here are the official start/finish rules:
USATF RULE 245 FINISH LINE RECORDING AND TIMING
- Officials at the finish should record each number as the athlete completes the race, along with the athlete’s finish time. The order in which the athletes cross the finish line will be the official finish position.
- The timers shall start their watches or timing devices at the flash/smoke of the pistol or approved apparatus or at the first moment a competitor crosses the start line, whichever happens first. False starts in road races should not be recalled.
- The official time shall be the time elapsed between the start of the watches or timing devices resulting from an appropriate start signal and when the athlete reaching the finish line. The actual time elapsed between when an athlete reaching the starting line and finish line can be made known to the athlete, but will not be considered as official time.
No, there will be no bag check.
Yes, there will be race day registration, bring a friend! “Day-of” runners must be in the system by 8:30 AM in order for bib timing to work, so please arrive early if you are not pre-registered. Everything will take place at Centennial Plaza (near fountains), Andrew Young International Plaza. For quickest results, bring a completed registration form with you.
No. We plan the race based on the number of registered runners, so once you have registered we cannot offer you a refund. If, however, you register and do not run, you may still pick up your race packet and t-shirt (before Saturday, April 20 at 10:30 AM) and join us at the after race party.
When you check the box next to a t-shirt size on your registration form, you are not reserving a shirt; you are helping us plan how many shirts we need to order in each size. Our goal is to get everyone the shirt they ordered but that cannot always be guaranteed.