When is it?
April 21-23, 2017
Friday April 21 1:00 PM – 11:00 PM – Gates open at 12:00 PM
Saturday April 22 12:00 PM – 11:00 PM Gates open at 11:30 AM
Sunday April 23 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM Gates open at 11:00 AM
Where is it?
Centennial Olympic Park at 265 Park Ave W Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30313
Please READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ENTIRELY BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO APPLY YOUR WRISTBAND TO YOUR WRIST.
A 3-day festival pass is one wristband, good for the entire weekend.
All guests are encouraged to register wristbands prior to entering the festival grounds.
All guests attending the festival must wear a wristband at all times.
Wristbands are void if tampered with or removed.
Quantity at the above price tiers is limited, prices subject to change without notice.
BEWARE OF 3RD PARTY TICKET RESELLERS.
FOR THE LOWEST SWEETWATER 420 FEST PRICING, PURCHASE ON OUR TICKET PAGE
I purchased a GA ticket but want to upgrade? How do I do this?
We are happy to upgrade you while VIP quantities still remain. You will need to buy a 3 day VIP ticket, send the confirmation of VIP purchase to [email protected] and then we will refund you the 3 day GA ticket and send you an email confirmation for the refund.
Questions about your order?
Please remember that your order confirmation will be emailed by Ticketfly. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam folder for an email from Ticketfly, or sign in to your Ticketfly account.
What’s not allowed?
Single umbrella strollers – allowed and subject to search
No BOB, double, jogging, large strollers
No frames, no camping gear backpacks
No bags larger than 17″ x 13″ x 9″
Small single compartment backpacks
like this are allowed:
No outside alcohol
No outside food and drink
No illegal drugs
No unlicensed vending of any kind
No staked/golf umbrellas (small handheld ok)
No professional photography or video equipment
No selfie sticks, GoPros or drones
No flag poles/totems
No laser pointers
Is 420 Fest ADA accessible?
Yes, Centennial Olympic Park’s entrances are all ADA accessible with cement pathways throughout the park. 420 Fest offers ADA accommodations including a viewing platform near the sound board for the main stage.
I lost something at the fest, do you have a lost and found?
Sure do! Email [email protected] and we can check the arsenal. Be sure to include your contact info so we can holler at you quickly if we locate your goods!
Is it an all ages event?
All patrons 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult 25 or older.
While all ages are welcome, we will not be featuring a KidZone this year.
Children under 10 are free with a wristbanded adult.
Anyone 10 and older requires a wristband.
Please be prepared to present ID to verify your age.
How do I purchase wristbands?
Passes are on sale! Purchase now.
Are you hosting the SweetWater 420 5K Race again next year?
We sure will be. Take a look at our 420 Fest 5k Race information for details.
How will I receive my order confirmation?
Once your purchase is complete, you will receive an order confirmation email from Ticketfly on behalf of the Happy Ending Productions, producer of the event.
IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Ticketfly help center.
If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Ticketfly.
By purchasing this ticket you accept all terms and conditions.
When will I receive my wristband?
Festival wristbands will be delivered by mail to you about the end of March 2017. Wristbands will be sent to the shipping address specified on your order. Please check back for more information at a later date.
All international orders will be held at the Box Office Will Call.
If you order your wristband after the fulfillment cut off date your wristband will need to be picked up at Box Office Will Call.
Can I still change my shipping address?
Unfortunately, once packages have shipped, there’s no way to update your shipping address.
If you know you won’t be able to receive the package at the above address, you should contact Ticketfly with your order details page and request deactivation and a replacement.
How Do I Upgrade to a VIP Ticket?
You can upgrade your wristband onsite. Please visit the Main Box Office or Interior Box Office if you would like to upgrade your GA single day wristband to a GA three day wristband. If you want to upgrade to a VIP wristband, we can also help you at the VIP Entrance Gate.
If you have a general question about your order, please contact Ticketfly here.
Official Wristband Policy
WRISTBANDS CANNOT BE REMOVED ONCE PUT ON!
Don’t put your wristband on until you are on your way to SweetWater 420 Fest. Your SweetWater 420 Fest wristband is your ticket to enter the festival. Treat your wristband like CASH. Keep it in a safe place until you’re headed to SweetWater 420 Fest.
- Wristbands MUST be worn for entry into the Festival.
- Wear the wristband on your left hand for faster entry at the gates.
- Wristbands must be registered.
- If your pass allows re-entry, wristbands MUST be scanned upon exit in order to re-enter that same day. Valid until 7pm for General Admission 3-Day passes.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist and cannot be slipped on and off.
- Remember to keep your wristband on during the event days. Do not remove your wristband until you plan to leave the festival for the final time.
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Do not twist, pull, stretch, decorate, tamper or expose your wristband to extreme heat or cold.
- DO NOT over-tighten the wristband. LEAVE ONE INDEX FINGER of space between your wrist and the wristband for comfort and security.
- Anyone possessing a wristband that has been tampered with is subject to ejection from the festival without a refund.
- Only wristbands purchased through Ticketfly are valid. If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry.
- Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and will be seized by Festival security staff.
- If your wristband is removed by Festival security/event staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced.
- Children 9 & under do not require a pass.
THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS WRISTBAND POLICY.
Purchasing a ticket to SweetWater 420 Fest
Ticketfly is the only ‘official’ ticket agent for SweetWater 420 Fest. Purchase your tickets on our ticket page or Tickeyfly.com.
Craigslist, StubHub & Scalping
Ticketfly is the only ‘Official’ ticket agent for SweetWater 420 Fest. While Craigslist, eBay, StubHub, VividSeats or any broker site may appear to save you cash and allow access to the festival, many of these are either already used or are counterfeits. If you want 100% confidence in your ticket purchase, only purchase your tickets on our ticket page or Ticketfly.com. In the event of a festival cancellation, your tickets will only be refunded when purchased through our ticket page or Ticketfly.com. There is NO onsite support for any ticket purchased from anywhere but through Ticketfly.com. Box Office staff will be able to sell you a real ticket, but will not exchange, discount or barter for a counterfeit. Please be considerate of the patient patrons behind you in line and save the story about the great deal that wasn’t for your friends.
Buying a friend’s 3 day pass because they only attended one day?
Remember, removing a wristband automatically voids it. Security will check every wristband to assure it has not been removed and replaced. If you are found to be wearing someone else’s wristband, it will be confiscated and you will be escorted off the festival grounds.
Bought a ticket but can no longer attend – can I get a refund?
- SweetWater 420 Festival takes place rain or shine.
- All persons 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult 25 or older.
- Ticket is for SweetWater 420 Festival, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for refund. The ticket is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the ticket.
- All Passholders must pass through security and are subject to bag inspection. Please check here for a list of what is allowed and what needs to stay at home. There is nowhere to store items not allowed on festival grounds and the only one responsible for items you have left at the gate is you.
- Prohibited items will be confiscated by event staff.
- By purchasing this ticket you accept the terms and conditions.
Click here for terms and conditions.